Residential electrical services need to be attended to by a trained and qualified professional, no matter what the job might entail. Failing to hire a residential electrician in Central Maine could have long-term, dire consequences! Instead of approaching electrical work yourself, entrust the job to Wire Guys Electric. We have decades of experience, ensuring your home’s electrical is always in good hands.
Our team is ready to handle the gamut of work your home may require—from simple repairs to complex installations and beyond. Some of our specialties include:
- Hot tub and swimming pool wiring: Hot tubs and swimming pools are the great luxuries of any backyard. If you’ve made an investment in one, make sure everything is working correctly! We’ll tackle any wiring needed during setup, as well as future electrical services.
- Ceiling fan installation: Ceiling fans are simple fixtures that can take an expert to install appropriately. Get in touch with us right away if you’ve got a fixture that needs to be installed and we’ll handle it deftly.
- Security lighting: One of the best criminal deterrents for your home is security lighting. We’ll assist you in lighting your driveway, garage, path, porch, patio, and anywhere else you might require a little extra visibility.
- Home generator installation: Considering an investment in a home generator? We’re adept at handling your home generator installation. Trust our team to oversee the full and complete installation, no matter the brand or model.
- Interior and exterior lighting installation: If you need better lighting in your home or are making the jump to LED lighting, we’re the contractors to call. Our lighting abilities extend to both inside and outside the home.
- Light switches, dimmers, and outlets: Looking for a little more power and accessibility in your home? We’ll gladly install switches, dimmers, and outlets wherever you need them, giving you total control in the place where you live.
- House re-wiring/electric system renovation: If your home is from the turn of the century or has had numerous electrical problems in the past, whole-home rewiring may be in order. We can replace knob and tube electrical and have experience tackling large-scale rewiring projects.
To speak with one of our friendly, knowledgeable electricians today about your home’s electrical needs, please give us a call at 207-314-6777. We’ll be happy to provide you with a free quote on service.